Gullands welcomes five new fee earners to growing teams
Gullands is delighted to welcome four new fee earners who have joined our growing Corporate and Commercial and Private Client teams in recent months.
Aman Kaur is Associate Solicitor in the Commercial team, and she deals primarily with commercial property matters including:
• Freehold acquisitions and disposals
• Grant of new Leases and Agreements for Lease
• Lease management including:
- Licences to Assign, Underlet and Alter; and
- Deeds of Variation, Assignment and Surrender
• Option, Overage and Pre-emption Agreements
• Auction sales and purchases
• Deeds of Easement
Holly Jones is an Associate Solicitor in the Private client team
Holly qualified as a Solicitor in 2021 after completing her training at a niche litigation practice and where she initially specialised in Commercial and Civil litigation.
Holly subsequently joined the Private Client Department at Gullands as an Associate Solicitor in November 2023. Since then, Holly has worked on:
• Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney
• Preparation of Wills
• Applying for Grants of Probate
• Administration of Estates
Harry Tekchandani qualified as a solicitor in 2006 and joined the firm in November 2023 as an Associate Solicitor. He has many years’ experience of dealing with a wide range of commercial property matters, including:
• All aspects of landlord and tenant work, including lease grant, renewal, assignment and licences
• Business sales and purchases
• Conditional contracts, option agreements, promotion agreements and overage agreements
• Commercial lending, including bridging and development finance
• Acquisitions and disposals of commercial property
• General property portfolio management
Harry’s clients include private individuals, companies (ranging from start-ups to nationally recognised brands), lenders and charities, and he prides himself on being approachable, diligent and commercially minded.
Stacey Irwin is a Paralegal in the Corporate and Commercial team. Having graduated from the University of Reading in 2011 with a degree in Law, Stacey went on to work for her family business in Electronics Manufacturing. During her time there she developed and grew the Kent branch of the business including starting her own brand specialising in the support and growth of the hobbyist/start-up sector, whilst also delivering STEM educational materials, projects and talks to young children. She has a detailed knowledge and interest in the sector.
John Roberts, Managing Partner comments: “Welcome to all our new starters who bring with them a fantastic range of legal skills, knowledge, sector experience and life experiences to compliment our existing services to clients. There will be a number of opportunities to meet them at various events throughout the year either in and around Maidstone or Gravesend.”