The law relating to employees' and workers’ rights has, over the past few years, become increasingly complex and extensive. At Gullands, the Business Team has wide experience in advising both owner/managers and Human Resource Directors of larger businesses on various issues.
This advice can apply to employment contracts, handbooks, policies and internal procedures, making sure that our clients are compliant with their statutory, contractual and other legal obligations, while at the same time never losing sight of the overarching commercial objectives of the business.
In the event of a claim being made, the Commercial Dispute Team at Gullands is highly experienced and effective in representing both employers and employees in contractual and statutory claims before the Employment Tribunal.
For legal assistance with matters related to employment law contact our dedicated business legal team either by telephone on: 01622 689750 via email: [email protected] or by completing our online contact form.
- Employment & Business Brief April 2017 566 KB
- In Brief Winter 2016 1448 KB
- Sickness Absence Procedure 112 KB
- Poor Performance Procedure 98 KB
- Equal Opportunities Policy amended 20 10 10 70 KB
- Dress Code 33 KB
- Electronic Information and Communications Systems Policy 92 KB
- Disciplinary Rules and Procedure and Grievance Procedure 167 KB
- Anti Harassment and Bullying (amended) 86 KB
- Adverse Weather Policy 27 KB