The law relating to employees' and workers’ rights has, over the past few years, become increasingly complex and extensive. At Gullands, the Employment Team has wide experience in advising both owner/managers and HumanResources Directors of larger businesses on various issues.
This advice can apply to employment contracts, handbooks, policies and internal procedures, making sure that our clients are compliant with their statutory, contractual and other legal obligations, while at the same time never losing sight of the overarching commercial objectives of the business.
In the event of a claim being made, the Employment Team at Gullands is highly experienced and effective in representing both employers and employees in contractual and statutory claims before the Employment Tribunal.
For legal assistance with matters related to employment law contact our dedicated business legal team either by telephone on: 01622 689750 via email: [email protected] or by completing our online contact form.
- Employment Brief January 2017 414 KB
- InBrief Autumn 2016 3108 KB
- Employment Factsheet 206 KB
- Sickness Absence Procedure 112 KB
- Poor Performance Procedure 98 KB
- Hiring An Employee Checklist 49 KB
- Equal Opportunities Policy amended 20 10 10 70 KB
- Dress Code 33 KB
- Electronic Information and Communications Systems Policy 92 KB
- Dealing With Employee Grievances Checklist 47 KB
- Disciplinary Rules and Procedure and Grievance Procedure 167 KB
- Anti Harassment and Bullying (amended) 86 KB
- Adverse Weather Policy 27 KB