Our Legal Services For Charities
We can advise and assist with:
- The formation, establishment and dissolution of unincorporated charities, companies limited by guarantee and trusts
- Charity mergers
- Day to day governance and compliance issues including advising trustees on their statutory and fiduciary, duties
- Schemes and orders
- Corresponding with the Charity Commission inquiries or in general
- Public benefit requirements
- Internal disputes or disagreements between trustees.
This list is not exhaustive, please contact us to see how else we may be able to assist. A number of the Partners of Gullands sit as main board members of nationally known charities and are actively engaged in their operations.
For legal assistance with matters related to charities contact our dedicated business legal team either by telephone on: 01622 689700 via email: email@example.com or by completing our online contact form.