- Position: Associate Solicitor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01622 689728
Sunita joined Gullands in July 2019. She qualified in November 1998 and has been practicing Family Law for the last 19 years. Sunita has been a Partner in a reputable Kent firm. Sunita has a wide range of experience in all matrimonial and family related matters. She deals with divorce matters and advises and assists both married and unmarried couples in reaching an amicable agreement in respect of financial matters and obtaining financial orders through the courts where agreement cannot be reached. Sunita provides advice on pre and post nuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements and separation deeds. She also deals with matters relating to children to include the amount of time they will spend with each parent and any other issues that may arise upon separation. Sunita advises clients on obtaining and defending non-molestation injunctions and occupation orders.
Sunita adopts a conciliatory approach but can be robust when necessary.
Current Professional Activities:
- Member of Resolution
- Member of the Kent Law Society
The following are examples of projects recently undertaken:
- Obtained a financial order within a complex divorce case
- Prepared a pre-nuptial agreement comprising of a number of issues
- Advised upon and prepared separation deed for an unmarried couple
- Negotiated a financial settlement for a wife where numerous assets involved including more than one property
- Assisted a father in reinstating contact with children he had not seen for over a year