- Position: Consultant
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01622 689712
Paul has been with Gullands since 2005. Paul has enormous experience in national and international company property transactions after acting for High Street chains and multi nationals, as well as one of the Inns of Court.
Since joining Gullands Paul has concentrated on agricultural land transactions which now form 60% of his workload, with the balance of his time being taken up by county and local small to medium size businesses, new residential and commercial sites, brown and green field, and local pubs and restaurants.
Current Professional Activities
- Member of the Canterbury Farmers Club, allegedly one of the oldest in the country and can trace one of his distant relatives (very distant) who was Chairman in 1908!
- Community Governor at Maidstone Grammar School and also a Trustee of a local youth charity in Maidstone.
- Member of the Law Society
- Member of the Kent Law Society
The following are examples of projects recently undertaken:
- Advising on the sale of £10m land in central Kent.
- Preparing draft contract and transfer papers to add to a company’s property portfolio.
- Specialist area of practice has been acting for a number of household names in high street, out of town retail developments, lettings/acquisitions/sales of Hotels, Farms, going concerns etc.
- Further experience acting for numerous charities in the conveyancing aspects of public housing developments including urban regeneration for the creation of affordable housing for individuals with special needs.
- Recent experience in the acquisition of development land for a national house builder.
- Recent experience in development of an allotment site in conjunction with a national house builder.
- Planning Appeal to convert existing parade of eight shops with flats above to parade of nine shops with sixteen flats above and the sale of the same.
- Acting for restaurateur in the renewal of existing Fleet Street premises, the relocation of the same to new premises just off Fleet Street.
- Acting for several individuals with portfolios of properties.
- Recent sale of a large amusement park in Margate.
- Contacts with numerous property agents/surveyors in London/Kent/Sussex