- Position: Associate Solicitor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01622 689714
Krishna qualified as a Solicitor in July 2021 and joined the Gullands Private Client team. She is based in the Maidstone office and assists clients with the preparation of their Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection matters as well as Administration of Estate.
Krishna’s main objective is to provide her client’s with the highest quality legal and practical advice, which allows clients to maintain, build and protect wealth. She ensures when drafting wills the clients’ objectives are listened to and she tailors her advice in accordance to their requirements.
When dealing with Administration of Estate matters she ensures there is an efficient and speedy service when guiding and assisting the personal representatives.
Krishna advises on a broad range of matter, including:
- Drawing up wills/codicils as well as providing simple advice on taxation matters including assisting Gujarati and Hindi speaking clients
- Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Obtaining Grant of Probate and assisting clients with the administration of estates
- Applications to the Court of Protection
Krishna is fluent in English, Gujarati and Hindi