- Position: Partner
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01622 689786 or 01474 886916
Julie joined Gullands in 2013 and became a Partner in 2016. Qualified over 10 years ago, Julie has extensive experience working with people going through the end of a relationship. She deals with issues surrounding the living and contact arrangements for children as well as experience at helping individuals in cases involving relocation abroad. Julie is experienced at dealing with divorce and the accompanying financial issues, helping clients to obtain income orders, property transfers and pension shares. She works with unmarried clients, dealing with property issues. She also provides advice on cohabitation agreements, pre and post nuptial arrangements and separation deeds as well as non-molestation and occupation orders.
Julie’s approach is to work with the client in the aim of reaching a reasonable amicable negotiated settlement wherever possible but more than ready to deal with those cases when a more aggressive stance is required.
Current Professional Activities
- Member of Resolution
The following are examples of projects recently undertaken:
- Non-molestation order in a case of emotional abuse
- Children Act order providing shared care to a father
- Dealing with financial issues for a high net worth client, including complex pension and business issues
- Residence and contact matters for a couple from the travelling community
- Round table negotiation on an intractable property dispute for an unmarried couple
- Advice on case involving relocation of children to the middle east.