- Position: Associate
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01622 689751
Jacqueline qualified as a Solicitor in 1999 and joined Gullands following a merger with Days Solicitors in 2007 as an Associate. Jacqueline is a member of the Private Client Department and assists clients with the preparation of their Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney, while also assisting Executors with the administration of estates.
Current Professional Activities
- Admitted as a member of Institute of Legal Executives
- Qualified Guide leader running her own unit of 20 Rainbows.
- Assistant leader with a local Brownies unit.
The following are examples of projects recently undertaken:
- Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Preparation of Wills
- Managing affairs of elderly clients such as looking after the day to day running of daily finances for elderly clients in care homes.
- Administration of Estates Generally and acting for a residuary beneficiary / administrator who has ended up dealing with two combined estates following deaths in quick succession.
- Dealing with contentious probate matters while working in conjunction with colleagues in Litigation.