- Position: Consultant
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01622 689734
Dudley joined Gullands in 2012. He is a former sole practitioner of over 22 years during which time he practiced in various areas of business law. He has experience in company and partnership law, including company formations; company and business sales and acquisitions. He advises on commercial conveyancing including site acquisitions, property development, sales and lettings.
Dudley was educated locally and at the Law Society's College in London qualifying in 1970.
Following 5 years of general litigation experience after qualifying, he gained experience in such specialist fields as employment law, unfair dismissal claims, liquor licensing, oil pollution and food and drugs law.
He is a notary public.
Current Professional Activities
- Company Secretary for Faversham Oyster Fishery Company
- Notary Public
- Business and company formations.
- Business acquisitions and disposals.
- Commercial contracts.
- Commercial conveyancing.
- Preparing and promoting a Private Bill in Parliament with the purpose of re-structuring a company’s organisation and expand it’s range of trading and business activities.
- Detailed management and administration of companies’ activities, advising on various administrative and company law matters.
- Advises Faversham Oyster Fishery Company in respect of all trading and other activities.
- Providing services as a Notary Public.