- Position: Paralegal
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01622 689709
Having graduated from Oxford Brookes University with a 2:1 (Hons.) in 2014, Christian went on to put his knowledge and developed legal skills to use as a Volunteer Adviser with the local Citizens Advice Bureau for almost three years. Developing a passion for supporting clients and doing his utmost to help settle their matters, he has now transitioned in to Legal Practice.
Areas of practice – Commercial, Construction and Charity:
- Conducting research for the solicitors
- Attending meetings with clients
- Legal Drafting under supervision
- Client interaction
- Becoming a Trustee of Maidstone Citizens Advice
- Drafting of Leases for a small business
- Involved in Citizens Advice Research and Campaigns team prior to moving to Gullands
Qualifications / Education
- Oxford Brookes University, LLB (Hons.) 2:1
- Citizen’s Advice Generalist Adviser Certificate
Having been involved in the local community since he was 12, as a representative on the Kent Youth County Council and United Kingdom Youth Parliament, Christian has always wanted to help promote and develop the local community. Advising at Citizens Advice opened his eyes to the variety of problems people face and helped to channel his desire to promote positive change.
Christian now brings that enthusiasm for others with him to Gullands, where you will always find him doing the utmost for our clients. You might also catch him tapping away at parts of the office, as he was a keen drummer at one point.