B. Leroy Bradley
- Position: Partner
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01622 689749
Leroy qualified as a Solicitor at Gullands in 1993 and became a partner here in 2000. He is a member of Gullands’ long established Commercial and Individual Disputes Department and has a wide range of experience in Litigation matters. He acts for companies, partnerships, sole traders and individuals on a wide range of disputes including:-
- Property disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Negligence claims
- Landlord & Tenant
- Contentious Probate
Leroy has also, since qualifying as a Solicitor in 1993, undertaken the firm’s Licensing work and assists many clients in all aspects of Licensing, eg, Premises Licence, Personal Licences and associated work.
Current Professional Activities
Leroy is a member of both the Law Society and Kent Law Society.
- Conduct of a high value claim out of the jurisdiction against a Defendant in America.
- Dealing with a matter on appeal to the Court of Appeal.
- Dealing with substantial Litigation involving property disputes in the Chancery Division.
- Acting regularly for a number of repeat clients in relation to matters such as contractual and property disputes.
- Obtaining Premises Licences, Variations to those, Personal Licences, Temporary Event Notices and other associated Licensing work.
1985 - Joined Gullands from Maidstone Grammar School as a Trainee Legal Executive
1992/1993 - College of Law – Law Society Finals completed
April 1993 - Admitted as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives
November 1993 - Admitted as a Solicitor
2000 - Partner at Gullands