- Position: Associate
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01622 689741
Anna became a practising solicitor in 2005. She is a member of the Gullands’ Litigation Department and has experience across a range of litigious matters; including Medical Negligence claims, personal injury, contentious probate matters, property/boundary disputes and contract and consumer disputes.
Litigation is often complex and can involve a number of different legal arguments and issues which need to be addressed. Anna takes care to ensure that her clients fully understand the legal process and issues so that they can make appropriate and informed decisions. An important aspect of Anna’s work is ensuring that she can help her clients to shoulder the burden of the contentious issue with which they are involved. She achieves this by making sure that she is available to her clients and that her clients find her at all times to be both professional and approachable.
Current Professional Activities
- The Law Society of England and Wales member.
- The Kent Law Society member.
The following are examples of projects recently undertaken:
- Acting for an individual in their claim for damages arising from an injury that occurred in the workplace.
- Recovering damages for the injury and in respect of out-of-pocket expenses and loss
- of earnings.
- Conduct of a defence and counterclaim for a dispute relating to a trespass and resulting boundary dispute.
- Resolved to the satisfaction of both neighbours with the responsible third party being held entirely liable for all related costs.
- Acting for an individual in their successful claim against an NHS Trust for injury and loss arising from an incorrect diagnosis and subsequent unnecessary treatment.
- Acting for the relatives in a dispute regarding the validity of the deceased’s last Will and testament and bringing the matter to a satisfactory conclusion which enabled the estate to be administered.
- Acting for the beneficiary of an estate in defence of a claim under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975. The matter was settled successfully at mediation.